LED explosion-proof light is a kind of explosion-proof light. Its principle is the same as that of explosion-proof light, except that the light source is LED light source, which refers to various kinds of lights adopted in order to prevent the ignition of surrounding explosive mixtures such as explosive gas environment, explosive dust environment, gas gas, etc. lamps in a specific way. LED explosion-proof lamps are currently the most energy-efficient explosion-proof lamps and are widely used in oil fields, power plants, chemical plants, oil, and troops.
1. Eliminate dust and dirt on the shell of explosion-proof lamps on schedule, and improve the light efficiency and heat dissipation performance of lamps. The cleaning method can be sprayed with water (above the mark on the lamp) or wiped with a damp cloth according to the protective ability of the lamp housing. When cleaning with water spray, the power supply should be cut off, and it is strictly forbidden to use a dry cloth to wipe the plastic shell (transparent part) of the lamp to prevent static electricity.
2. Check whether the transparent parts have been impacted by foreign objects, and whether the protective net is loose, desoldered, corroded, etc. If so, stop using it and repair and replace it in time.
3. If the light source is damaged, turn off the light in time and notify the replacement, so as not to cause the electrical components such as the ballast to be in an abnormal state for a long time due to the failure of the light source to start.
4. If there is accumulated water in the lamp cavity of the lamp used in the humid environment, it should be removed in time, and the sealing parts should be replaced to ensure the protective performance of the shell.
5. When opening the lampshade, the cover should be opened after power off according to the requirements of the warning sign.
6. After opening the cover, check whether the flameproof joint surface is intact, whether the rubber seal can become hard or sticky, whether the wire insulation layer is green and carbonized, and whether the insulating parts and electrical components have deformation and scorch marks. If these problems are found, they should be repaired and replaced in time.
7. Before closing the cover, use a damp cloth (not too wet) to wipe the light and transparent parts of the lamp lightly to improve the light efficiency of the lamp. A thin layer of 204-1 replacement anti-rust oil should be applied on the flameproof joint surface. When closing the cover, attention should be paid to whether the sealing ring can play a sealing role in its original position.
8. The sealed part of the lamp should not be disassembled and opened frequently. Patented area road sealing technology; more in line with national explosion-proof new technology.